We work with local authorities, NHS trusts, housing associations, charities and care providers. We provide tailored housing solutions that encompass funding, design, project management and development.
Our model is flexible and can adapt to ensure commissioners have the ability to provide housing that meets their needs. Our process is based on knowledge sharing, acting as a catalyst and co-ordinator, enabling positive outcomes achieved elsewhere to be shared through a ‘best practice’ approach.
We deliver shared and self contained accommodation within a sustainable funding framework across supported housing, extra care and general needs.
How it works
- Liaise with commissioners to understand need
- Partner with a Registered Social Landlord (RSL), agree rents, contract length, nominations and void cover
- Fund the acquisition and refurbishment of an existing home or
- Acquire land, build homes to meet the need
- On acquisition RSL takes over and is responsible for day to day housing management and maintenance
- Housing can be delivered within your local area within 20 weeks
- Minimum unit size = 1 home
- Long term leases, providing security of tenancy
- Sustainable funding framework