Walls & Futures is a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) investing in residential property, focusing on the social housing sector.
Our customers and strategic partners include local authorities, NHS trusts, housing associations, charities and care providers. We provide tailored housing solutions which include design, project management and development within a sustainable funding framework.
Our target is to deliver a long-term annual net return of between 7-9% of which 3-4% will be paid in the form of a dividend.
– Self contained and shared accommodation
– Homes specified to a users needs
– Catering for individuals with learning/physical
disabilities, autism and mental health needs
– Enables users to live independently
– Encourages social inclusion
– Housing designed to meet the needs of 55+
– Enables independent living
– On-site care available 24 hours a day
– Extensive residents facilities incl
communal lounge, health & fitness, dining
– Includes flats, bungalows and retirement villages
– Housing for families, couples, individuals
– For those who can live independently
without special housing or support
– Growing homelessness problem
– Local Authorities have a duty to ensure that
accommodation is available for those with a priority need
We deliver homes that meet the needs of some of the most vulnerable individuals in society. Our solutions offer long term security and where service users are moving from an institutional setting, enable them to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
Local Authorities & NHS Trusts
We work closely with health and social care commissioners at an operational and strategic level to help them with the implementation of ‘Transforming Care’. We work together to re-introduce individuals from expensive out of county placements and inappropriate residential care placements.
Registered Social Landlords
We engage with Housing Associations, Charities and Care providers who have experience within a local authority. Working within a cost effective model that does not negatively impact the quality of the home, care or support provided.